- pan-European Company with a clear strategy to be the No 1 in Europe, having 7 country businesses with separate and discrete names all having been acquired by the parent UK PLC over a 10 year period – the task - create ONE entity
- Developed the plan,
- chose a name having acceptance across Europe,
- built a set of core values around that brand,
- ensured that the brand is ‘hallowed territory’ with brand champions in every country.
- Took the top managers of the business fully into the process from the very beginning through a staged series of ‘Engagement Events’,
- confirming with them the strategic priorities,
- describing the development steps required,
- gaining their contribution to the whole process,
- reinforcing the process, and
- ensuring that this whole commitment was cascaded to every level of the organisation.
67% growth in turnover with 45% growth in ROS in 5 years
High recognition by customers of ‘values in action’ across Europe
85% engaged people with the Company across Europe